Do you often stalk your favourite celebrities on social media to see who’s wearing what? Do you love to remain updated on the current trends so you too can step out looking nothing less than a diva? If your answer is yes, we have a bunch of trending dresses for women that will help you remain chic and on top of your style game.
From date nights to parties to get-togethers to holidays, there’s no dearth of the number of dresses you need to have in your wardrobe. But if you wish to keep your wardrobe updated, these latest dresses for women are just what you need.
To save you from the troubles of finding what’s hot in the fashion industry, we bring to you a collection of at least five dresses for women that you must have in your wardrobe.
- A leather dress: Leather or pleather, both have the similar effect, so having a leather or a faux leather dress is a must in your wardrobe. While leather pants and leather jackets are always timeless, you can take your style a notch higher by slipping into a chic leather trench coat-style dress for your party look. Available in basic colours such as brown, black and white, this dress features a matching belt that will help you flaunt your hourglass figure. Wear this piece with heels and walk as if the world is your runway.
- Two-piece knit set: Instead of layering your jeans and top with denim or woollen jackets, you can invest in this beautiful two-piece knit set to keep you chic and warm this winter season. This ensemble features a white blouse underneath a woollen sleeveless sweater and a thin belt to accessorise the look minimally. You can pull off this look with your jeans and heels.
- Woollen dress: There’s nothing better than winding down this holiday season than partying in the chilly weather and sipping some hot chocolate. This winter you can keep up your sass in a woollen dress with billowing sleeves, which you can pair with your knee-high boots. A wrap-around woollen midi dress in hot colours such as red will add the ultimate glam factor to your party mood if you compliment your look with red lipstick and red stilettos.
- A vintage dress: Old is gold and going back in the days with your style is the ultimate fashion trend that you can pull off. A pretty mini dress with Victorian prints, billowing sleeves and a matching belt around the waist is the ideal number for a night out. Pair this number with ankle-length boots and you’re good to go.
- Ruched dress: Ruched dresses are in today and highly recommendable because their fit allows you to flaunt your hourglass silhouette. This mini dress in floral print is the perfect number for a date with your beau. You can wear your favourite heels and carry a handbag to score the highest number on the chic-o-meter.
These amazing collections of dresses for women are just what you need to stay trending and sassy this season.