The WordPress users usually start with a free WordPress hosting version on WordPress.com or make their domain in a shared hosting account. This is the most common way for beginners and new businesses. With time your WordPress site will start growing. You will find out that your site requires support regarding greater power and performance. Apart from this, your work volume will make it unfeasible for you to look after executing all arrangements and fine-tuning of WP hosting.
Fully managed WordPress hosting allows you to focus on content and visitors instead of hosting technicalities. You can get this done by finding the correct provider of fully managed WP hosting service that will offer outstanding protection against hackers while providing excellent technical support to your site.
Fully Managed WP Hosting Attributes
Managed WordPress hosting solution is considered for outstanding performance as it leverages independent server resources. Users get separate IP addresses and access to remote server resources with a handful of users on servers. This is supported by the vendor’s efforts to provide 99.99 % uptime for your site and a reliable hosting service.
One more unique benefit of managed hosting is the minimum time required to start the website because of the availability of pre-installed and pre-configured solutions. Managed WordPress hosting offers dependable backup, security, and caching solutions that are better than plugins. You can also check automated WordPress updates.
Most Important Attributes of Managed WP Hosting Provider
The attributes of Fully managed WordPress hosting are as follows:
- WordPress optimized architecture – Well-known hosts use a range of caching choices and typically appoint numerous caching levels. These caching resolutions do not affect server resources, unlike caching plugins.
- Reputation– The reliability of the vendor is closely linked with website performance. Never select a vendor that has a history of recurrent downtime events. You can go through independent reviews to know about the vendor reputation, especially when choosing WordPress Hosting India.
- Choice of plugins and themes – You need to check whether that host is putting any limitations on the use of plugins or themes on your WordPress site. There is a chance that the list of themes and plugins enabled/provided by the vendor does not meet your goals. To avoid this, it is vital to choose a host that does not limit themes or plugins.
- Pre-installed and pre-configured WordPress – This is a crucial aspect of a fully managed WP hosting service providers. Users can benefit from stress-free site management with the presence of pre-installed and pre-configured WordPress. It gives the user a trouble-free and quick beginning.
- Flexibility – The most important attribute of a fully managed WordPress hosting service is the flexibility it offers to the users. That is the service provider will keep a close eye on the growth of your website and accordingly will upgrade the resources to meet the requirements.
These are only a few attributes that you must look for before taking onboard a hosting service. Furthermore, you can prepare a list of specifications (storage, RAM, security) you would want for your website and then select a web hosting service basis that. Remember, a hosting service provider is akin to breathing when it comes to website/eCommerce business. It decides whether your website will kick-off or die down.