In the Festive mood, Panasonic India has launched their P series P50 and P65 Flash smartphones. Both smartphones come up with 5.1 lollipop with a very precise price Rs 6790 and Rs 8290.
Look out Panasonic P50 Idol features :
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.3 GHz Quad-Core processor
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- AndroidÂ 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- 2MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 142Ã—71.5Ã—8.7mm; Weight: 139grams
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio with RDS
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2150mAh battery
With lot many other feature, this smartphone is worthy in festive mode.Â Comes up with best optics they are having 8MP rear camera and 2MP front camera with nice classy IPS display.
Pankaj Rana, Business Head of Panasonic India, said,â€Indian consumers are well aware and perceptive buyers, well informed about technology trends and available offerings in the market. We always keep the consumer behavior in mind at every step of our smartphone design and manufacturing strategy.
With the release of the P50 Idol and P65 Flash, Panasonic now offers nearly 30 smartphones at affordable price points for every buyer to indulge themselves or their loved ones this festive season.â€
Look out Panasonic P65 Flash features :
- 5-inch HD IPS display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels
- 1.3 GHz Quad-Core processor paired with GB of RAM
- 8GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via microSD card
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- 8MP primary camera with LED Flash, and 2MP front-facing camera
- dual-SIM, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2,910 mAh battery