Top Fashion Hubs or Capitals of the world
ThisÂ post of you for all fashion lovers. Do you know the top Fashion Hubs or Capitals of the world? There are few cities which makes a great influence on the world of fashion. Here are the most important fashion capitals which undeniably rule allover the world London, Paris, Milan and New York. These Capitals have the major influence on international fashion trends.
The biggest fashion houses and brands are located in these cities, the most influential designers work there, fashion fairs, exhibitions and award shows take place, the biggest fashion magazines are published here, so practically everything concerning the world of fashion starts from these capitals. Their reign on the world of fashion is underlined by the fact that they host the most awaited and most important fashion weeks which will define the newest trends.
History behind these Fashion Hubs or Capitals
- Lets see the history of these cities and find how they become the top fashion hubs or capitald of the world.
- London became one of the first fashion capitals of the world in the Elizabethan era Centuries ago it was the richest imperial capitals which dictated fashion.
- After that half a century later the Parisian fashion was most desired and admired, all the world looked up to the royal court of Louis XIV. Then later Coco Chanel and Yves Saint Laurent made the French capital the most important fashion city in the world.
- In 20th century when fashion changed more faster then ever gave opportunity for new cities to become fashion hub or capital. At that time New York had risen and became just as influential as London or Paris.
- Italy also played an important part in fashion history. Florence, Rome and Milan were the most favoured destinations for artists during the centuries and the Italian Renaissance had a huge impact on European fashion for a very long time. Milan also emerged in the 20th century as a new fashion capital. Italian fashion houses provide a glamorous but practical option in ready-to-wear for the fashionistas, while Paris offers the more extravagant and rebellious collections.
Let me share more details about this capitals
The worlds most famous department store, Harrods can be found on Brompton Road in the affluent Knightsbridge area, a short ride on an iconic double decker London bus from Camden Market where tomorrow’s fashion are conjured up. it might rain a lot but when it comes to fashion London is red hot.
The annual fashion week held twice a year in Paris attracts fashion leaders and celebrities from all over the world. A stroll down The Avenue des Champs-ElysÃ©es leads to the flagship stores of luxury designers Louis Vuitton and Christian Dior as well as chic restaurants and bars. Chic Paris also attracts millions of visitors each year for it’s iconic monuments including the Arc de Triomphe – and of course the Eiffel Tower.
Anyone visiting the Big Apple will find themselve’s ridding the rollercoaster of style – From the highs of the Empire State building to the hustle and bustle of the best shopping districts in the world, this city’s eclectic mix makes it one of the most fashionable cities to visit. Located on 5th Avenue are presitigous boutiques such as Versace, Chanel Dior and mainstream retailers such as Nike Town and Bannana Republic.
A trip to Milan will marinade you in classic style amid some of the best fashion, design and architecture in the world. The headquarters of Italian fashion brands, such as Armani, Valentino, Gucci, Versace and Prada are sprinkled around the city like confetti as are gorgeous high-end boutiques, hand bag shops and perfumery’s. Milan’s main fashion district, ‘quadrilatero della moda’ is a maze of some of the most prestigious shopping streets in the world.