- 2 Cups Chilled Milk,
- 2 tbsp Rose water,
- 2 tbsp Sweet Basil Seeds [ Sabja ]
- 2 tbsp Cashew Soaked for 2 hours,
- 2 tbsp Almond Soaked for 2-3 hours and peeled.
- 4 tbsp Poppy Seeds soaked in water for 4-5 hours,
- 4 tbsp Natura Sugar Free
- 2 tablespoon Cream,
- Some Jelly for toppings,
- ForÂ FaloodaÂ Sev :
- 15 Gm China Grass [ Agar Agar ]
- Some Saffron strands soaked in water,
- 1 Cup Water,
- Put Poppy Seeds, Cashew and Almond in mixer grinder and grind it to a paste by adding a little water or milk. The grinding of the ingredients should be done very well to a fine paste. Add the ground ingredients to the cold milk. Strain the milk through a cheese cloth and discard the residue. Add rose water. Mix with Sweet Basil Seeds and Sugar free.
- ForÂ FaloodaÂ Sev :In sauce pan boil water with China Grass and Saffron till China Grass dissolves completely. Cool it and thick grate it.
- For Serving : In a serving glass, Add the milk andÂ FaloodaÂ sev and cream. Garnish with Jelly.
The Traditional Recipe with a Sugar Free Twist.